ELECTRONIC TRAVEL AUTHORITY TO AUSTRALIA
Foreign nationals traveling to Australia require a valid travel authority / visa such as an
Electronic Travel Authority (ETA).
Citizens from ETA eligible countries can apply for an ETA from this site.
WHAT IS AN
ELECTRONIC TRAVEL AUTHORITY (ETA)?
An ETA is electronically linked to your passport and can be valid for up to twelve
months or until your passport expires. With a valid ETA, you can travel to Australia
as often as you want for short stays up to 3 months at a time.
AUSTRALIAN TOURIST VISA
The Australian Electronic Visitor Visa (EVV) is available to citizens of EVV eligible
countries that meet specific conditions to visit Australia for tourism or business visitor
purposes. An EVV is usually valid for twelve (12) months and permits a stay of three (3)
months from the date of each entry.
AUSTRALIAN BUSINESS VISA
- Valid for Business / Meeting / Conference travel
- Valid for maximum 90 day visits to Australia
- Multiple entry allowed (12 month validity)
- 24hr Turnaround on all applications
- NOT valid for paid employment or extended study.